Restore Up To a Full Arch of Missing Teeth
Dentures are the most popular treatment option for patients who are missing teeth. They’re made from strong acrylic resin and customized to look just like your natural teeth. Dentures are also very affordable compared to other tooth restorations and the minimally-invasive process can be completed in just a couple of short visits to our office.
Explore our guide to learn more about dentures and what they can do for your smile.
Benefits of Dentures
Dentures provide many benefits to patients suffering from tooth loss, including:
- Natural appearance
- Highly affordable
- Fast, minimally invasive process
- Customized just for you
- Improved speaking and chewing ability
- Will typically last five to ten years with proper care
Two Options — Full or Partial Dentures
If you decide to replace your missing teeth with dentures, you’ll have two options to choose from:
1. Partial — Partial dentures are designed specifically for you to fill any gaps in your smile. They’re customized to match the appearance of your natural teeth so no one will know you’re wearing a restoration. Partial dentures are an ideal option for any patient who has missing teeth spaced throughout their smile.
2. Full — If you’re missing a whole arch of teeth, full dentures are the quickest and least expensive way to restore health and beauty to your smile. For patients who are missing all of their teeth, we can even use full dentures to replace both arches, providing you with an entirely new set of natural-looking teeth.
Schedule a consultation with Dr. Kim today and discover which option is right for you.
If you want to combine the convenience of dentures with the stability of dental implants, implant-supported dentures could be the solution you’re looking for. Depending on your case, Dr. Kim can anchor your customized full or partial dentures to your jaw with multiple implants for a comfortable, secure restoration.
Implant-supported dentures are more durable and easier to clean than traditional dentures. They also stimulate healthy bone growth in your jaw, thanks to the unique process of osseointegration. By choosing implant-supported dentures, you can give yourself the freedom to eat, speak, and smile with total confidence.
Visit Dr. Kim for Dentures
If you’re looking for an attractive and affordable tooth replacement, dentures may be right for you. Whether you want to restore a few teeth or all of them, Dr. Kim will help you find the best solution for your smile.
To learn more about dentures, give us a call at (610) 358-5690 today. We can’t wait to meet you and help you with your smile.
Frequently Asked Questions
If my current dentures are loose or ill-fitting, what are my options?
If your dentures don’t fit comfortably, make sure to let us know right away. Dr. Kim may be able to reline them for a better fit. If this doesn’t work, he may suggest implant-supported dentures.
My dentures broke, how do I fix them?
In the event that you damage or break your dentures, please don’t attempt to fix them yourself. Instead, try to keep them clean and store them in a safe place until you’re able to visit Dr. Kim at our office.
Does dental insurance cover dentures?
Most dental insurance plans don’t offer full coverage for dentures, but you may be able to get a portion of your total treatment cost covered. The amount can vary depending on your provider and the specifics of your insurance plan. Our staff will be happy to help ensure you receive the maximum benefits available to you.
How do I clean my dentures? How do I remove stains?
If your dentures get stained, don’t try to use bleach or any other teeth whitening product, as this can result in permanent damage. Ask Dr. Kim about a professional polishing and find out what your options are.